Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sticky situation...


So this guy cruises by the shop the other day, wanting to know if I had any stickers...
I was like: "uh, sure. Is it for your kids?"
He was all: "Nope! I gotta fly ride outside that needs some Local representation"
"Really? I gotta see this" I said.

I walked outside and this is what I saw...
"Nice!"
"Yeah, I got some stickers for ya!"
Sir Erin, (yes with an E, thats how he rolls) next to his Mooncapped and sticker plastered surf shuttle mobile


Ahh yes, a little love for NIRVANA Surfboards! Everyone window should have one!


I dont think he worries about scratches and door dings. If it rusts or cracks, put a sticker over it!...I think the same theory can be applied to surfboards in a pinch as well!


Very Appropriate. Nice work.


The end...

No comments:

Post a Comment